List of what you get offered:
- Appraisals in contentious matters
- Private appraisals in non-contentious matters
- Appraisals in connection with damage cases
- Residual value determination
- Costs estimate
- Vehicle valuation
- Many other services availabe on request
Why would you need to assign an appraiser ?
KFZ-Sachverständigenbüro Aslan is characterized by particular knowledge, objectivity, neutrality and reliability. With that you are provided with a competent and reputable interlocutor for the claims management and vehicle ratings.
The expert and his qualified appraisal, ensure you your rights and guarantee you a fast adjustment of the damage.
Only no hustle !
In case of accident you should not fall in panic and react rashly. This could lead to an neglection of important points, which could get big mistakes later in the assertion with the damage claims and could negatively influence the regulation of the loss.
Rules in an accident:
- Keep a clear head and document the course of the accident.
- Try to keep the vehicles in accident position and create photo documentation or a sketch of the accident.
Thus, the exact sequence of an accident can be proved in an accident reconstruction.
- Even with the supposed minor damage, it is advisable to inform the police, even if the accident opponent
in turn confers a fault.
- If witnesses are present at the accident site, they ask for their personal or capture license plates, which are in the vicinity of the accident and their occupants might have seen the accident.
- If witnesses are present at the accident site, you should ask for their personal or capture license plates, which are in the vicinity of the accident and their occupants might have seen the accident.
- Each additional witness may be useful in case of dispute.
Act wisely !
- Have you suffered an injury at the accident ?
- When an injury from an accident, you should as soon as possible consult a doctor so that he can determine whether the complaints have a connection with the accident. If it has something to do with the accident, you can issue a certificate.
- For filing claims, you should collect receipts for all costs incurred as practice fees, pharmacy, taxi,
hospital surcharge, etc..
- Assign a lawyer to represent your interests. In a non-fault accident, the cost of the lawyer's fee will be added as damage and taken over by the opposing insurance.
After an accident:
- After the accident, you can not simply leave the scene of an accident. You have the duty to wait! The police should always be informed about an accident. If you fail to do your duty to report, you make it an offense under § 142 of the Criminal Code of the accident-aligned.
- You should always be appraised by an expert, contact your damage expertly and in other open questions,
you go to a lawyer.